Over the past 18 months, the stock of a number of players have risen, steadily, even spanning the recently concluded Russia 2018 world cup won by France.
Among the list is world cup winner and fast-rising teenage sensation, Kylian Mbappe.
The price of Kylian Mbappe has increased by 3,650 percent since January 2017. His value, according to Transfermarkt, has gone from four million euros to 150m.
Below is a list of the players whose value has soared since that date:
1. Kylian Mbappe (PSG): From 4m to 150m euros (an increase of 3,650 percent)
2. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): From 27m to 150m euros
4. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City): From 60m to 150m euros (a rise of 150 percent)
5. Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona): From 35m to 120m euros (242 percent)
6. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio): From 9m to 90m euros (a 900 percent rise)
11. Ousmanne Dembele (Barcelona): From 18m to 80m euros (an increase of 344 percent)
13. Leo Messi (Barcelona): From 120m to 180m euros (a 50 percent increase)
14. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United): From 40m to 100m euros (150 percent)
15. Leroy Sane (Manchester City): From 30m to 90m euros (an increase of 200 percent)
17. Eden Hazard (Chelsea): From 65m to 120m euros (an 84 percent increase)
18. Mauro Icardi (Inter): From 40m to 95m euros (a 137 percent increase)
19. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United): From 10m to 65m euros (a 550 percent rise)
EDITED FROM: marca.com